Friday, April 1, 2011

Crazy Sexy Diet

I finished the Crazy Sexy Diet the other day. It's weird, at first all I wanted was junk, junk, junk, and now I don't want it at all. I'm still drinking green shakes every morning because eating seems weird and also, I really love those shakes now. My skin cleared up, I have more energy and I never get sick. I didn't lose any weight at all, though. But my clothes fit better. I've been told I put on muscle, which weighs more than fat, blah blah blah, so I'm hoping that's it. Mikey lost twenty pounds in three weeks. His skin is completely clear now. I believe he has given up meat for good, although not dairy :-/ However, I think doing this has saved him from diabetes and an early grave. I have fully committed to whole foods and clean eating now.

Thank you Kris Carr, for this wonderfully motivating book! Everyone go read Crazy Sexy Diet!

No comments:

Post a Comment